• The content of this website is liable to change without notice.
• When you set up an account with Bo & Ted you are agreeing that you are responsible for any action taken under that account.
• Bo & Ted reserve the right to terminate access to your account if:
1. We suspect any fraudulent or illegal activity.
2. You fail to make any payments due.
• When placing your order you are stating that all information given is accurate and complete.
• Upon ordering you will be sent a confirmation email consisting of products ordered, cost, delivery address, and expected delivery times. You must check that all the details are correct and contact us if any are incorrect.
• All orders are subject to product availability. If we do not have a product you have ordered in stock, no payment will be taken until it is back in stock and we can despatch the item to you.
• Once we have accepted your order and you receive the confirmation email, a legally binding contract is in place.
• Discount codes and offers cannot be used to purchase sale items.
• All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate at the time the information was entered.
Cancelling an order
• Whilst still in the shopping basket items can be removed before completing your order.
• If you wish to change or cancel an order please contact us as soon as possible and within seven days of placing the order. In cases where the goods have already been delivered you will have to wait until they arrive, you can then follow the normal returns procedure.
• Once you have cancelled an order, any payment for goods will be re-credited to your debit or credit account as soon as possible or within 30 days, provided any goods returned are in the same condition they were when delivered to you. You will be liable for returns postage.
• If you are in the European Union you can cancel your order within seven days of receiving your goods. You will be liable for returns postage.
• Please see ‘Delivery and Returns’ section for delivery terms and prices.
• The delivery time stated upon order is an approximation.
• Goods will be delivered to the address stated by you on the order.
• If you are ordering more than one item they may be despatched separately depending on size and weight.
• If we are delivering to you outside the UK you may have to pay import duties and taxes. Any additional customs charges will be met by you.
• Non-UK delivery charges may be adjusted at checkout.
• You become the owner of the goods once they have been delivered to you, we are therefore not responsible for loss or damage after this point.
• Please see ‘Delivery and Returns’
• All credit and debit card payments will be subject to validation checks and authorisation. If your card issuer refuses to authorise your payment we are not liable for delay or non-delivery of goods, however we will notify you.
Faulty or damaged goods
• We check all our goods carefully before delivery, but in the unlikely event that you receive damaged or faulty goods please contact us as soon as possible. We will, of course replace damaged goods and will refund any cost incurred by you for return postage.
Copyright and ownership
• Reproduction of any material from boandted.co.uk, that is owned by us, is prohibited. This material includes, but is not limited to: logo, design, layout, appearance and graphics.